Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Start of a New Adventure

This must be the year for new adventures and pushing myself to go further. I am trying to branch out and grow. And you want to know something? It's a little bit scary!


Here is a little bit about me:

I am a working mom of two with an amazing husband. I work at a university near where I live but love creating and crocheting items for myself and for others to enjoy. I just recently started writing patterns and am looking forward to branching out in that area.

I am the face behind Creative Threads by Leah and love that I can express my creativity through my crochet. I am always looking for new ideas and items to create. 

I test patterns for other designers and love being surrounded by other creative individuals. That is what truly makes me tick.


So that is a little about me. I look forward to this new adventure and sharing my crochet and creative adventures with all of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment