Wednesday, April 16, 2014

10 Things

I have so been enjoying reading everybody's 10 things (11 things in the case of Stitch11) that have been inspired by Sedie at Yarn Obsession and Lorene at Cre8tion Crochet that I decided to do one of my own!

So...here it is. Some people will know these things but it will tell you a little more about me, the face behind Creative Threads!



1. My dream is to have my own LYS. I would call it The Sip and Stitch. It would have a small coffee/tea bar and pastries, an area to visit and stitch and have classes, and of course YARN! Lots of yummy yarn!

2. I am a Yankee even though I sound like a southern girl. I was born in Connecticut.

3. I get anxious when I have to speak in front of people; however, I have had many people tell me I should be a public speaker.

4. I have an amazing husband and two beautiful children. We were blessed with them after being told that I would possibly never have kids.

5. I'm the middle child. Enough said!

6. All through my growing up years, we moved around ALOT! I am the only one of three kids that went to the same high school start to finish.

7. We have four horses; and other than crocheting and spending time with my family, my time spent horseback is my happiest (the three are probably about equal).

8. If I could live anywhere, Georgia or Washington State would be at the top of my list.

9. My best friend lives half the country away. We tell everyone that we share a brain and even with not having lived in the same state for almost 10 years can still finish each others sentences.

10. I am a messy perfectionist. If I can't do something "right" or complete a task once I start it (particularly housekeeping), I typically won't start at all. I am trying to overcome this.

So, there are my 10 things.

Check out some others:

Kim Guzman

Lorene at Cre8tion Crochet

Corina at Stitch11

Rebeckah at Rebeckah's Treasures

Sedie at Yarn Obsession

Cylinda at Crochet Memories

No comments:

Post a Comment