Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Support Small Businesses

Yesterday on my Facebook page I posted asking for ten small businesses to tag their shop and I would look through their photos and share my favorites. I think that it is important to promote other small businesses. We all do what we do for basically the same reasons: to bring in the little bit extra, to be able to stay home with kids, to help support our families and because we love what we do.

Here are the first five businesses that I featured yesterday on my page and their photos. I will share the other five tomorrow. DISCLAIMER: These photos belong to the business named and do not belong to me. They have been told that their page and pics would be shared on my blog post.



1.) Andie's String Theory - She can be found at her Facebook page and also in her Storenvy shop. I loved this knit hat that she had on her Facebook page.


2.) Custom Gifts by Nicole - One of my favorite items to make for babies is loveys. Probably because my kids were and are blanket lovers and want to carry one around with them. This lovey from Nicole caught my eye; and I fell in love, especially with the expression on the little guy's face! She just posted a picture today of a floppy sunhat that she made that is fun and lovely as well.


3.) Emma's Essentials - With Father's Day quickly approaching, I picked a photo from Emma's that had several gift options. Jessica has a great little shop with gift items and a little bit of everything, including my finished items! She does an amazing job on custom embroidery and is a great friend.


4.) Kaci's Kreations - I love thread work but don't often do it because it is time consuming. This set from Kaci's Kreations is beautiful and even more so knowing the time that probably went into it. 


5.) Kentucky Made Crafts - I love signs and wreaths and decorations. Donna makes some amazing things and also has an Etsy shop that is great fun to browse around in. This wreath is so lovely. I love how well the burlap and green go together!




I enjoyed sharing this shops with you! Come back tomorrow and check out the other five. Have a favorite small business? Share in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment