Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Nomination and A New Pattern

This past weekend I received some amazing news! My Little Flame Pixie Bonnet, available FREE on Cre8tion Crochet, received a nomination for Best Bonnet in The Crochet Awards. I am so excited and honored to be considered. Just the nomination itself is a win to me.


There are more of these patterns coming soon but I released the legwarmer pattern yesterday! I have an opportunity on my Facebook page through 2:00 p.m. today to get the pattern for free and it is on sale 50% off until Thursday, May 14th, no coupon needed. I am also giving you a chance here to win a copy!


If you don't want to wait for the giveaway to end, you can purchase the pattern HERE. And while you are there, please give it a favorite and queue it!

This is the pattern line that I developed for my best friend's new little one, Aidan, whose name means "little fire". I love how the stitch looks like little fires and also looks like hearts. That is why I named it "Little Flame". 

I hope you enjoy this pattern! And keep your eyes open for more patterns coming soon. There is going to be a skirt, another bonnet, a beanie, and shorts/bloomers and pants.

Here is a picture of the legwarmers and a couple of the other patterns that are coming soon. Thank you to Hollie Bobo of BoboCakes & Crafts for her amazing work and Laurie of Folk's Foto for her photography skills!



GIVEAWAY ENDS 5/14/15 at Midnight Central Time


No comments:

Post a Comment