Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Charming Cherry Blossoms

I was so privileged to test a few of the items that Lisa of Kaleidoscope Art & Gifts developed for her Charming Cherry Blossom line of patterns. She is so very talented and a joy to work with. After testing the drink sleeve and the wrist cuff, I approached Lisa about collaborating on a pair of barefoot sandals using the Cherry Blossom pattern and her tutorial for staining and painting your crochet that was posted over at Cre8tion Crochet. Lisa very graciously agreed and encouraged and mentored me through the process. I am so blessed to have her and other creative people in my life.



The result is my first pattern that I am offering for sale! I love how it turned out and the results from the testers were phenomenal. I love seeing how others combine colors and take a pattern and make it their own. I absolutely love RaeLynn's of AllieCat's Hats and Crafts take on the bottom right with the surface crochet added.





The pattern can be purchased in my Ravelry or Craftsy store:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/charming-cherry-blossoms-barefoot-sandals
http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/crocheting/accessory/charming-cherry-blossom-barefoot-sandals/92292



No comments:

Post a Comment