Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happenings

It has been a while since I posted but just want to share with y'all what all has been going on in my world. Super busy with pattern writing and keeping my business organized. I think the secretarial and paperwork type stuff is my least favorite part but that is probably because I do that for my day job!

I got graphics and a logo for my business which makes me really happy. If you need graphics I would highly recommend Melody over at MadMad Graphics. I didn't know exactly what I wanted but filled out a questionnaire and she came up with some that I am super happy with.





What do y'all think?

Also have had several pattern releases since I last wrote, so go make sure you check out my Ravelry and Craftsy stores. 

This is my most recent release:

So let me know, what has been happening with you?



No comments:

Post a Comment