Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life and Busyness

I have been super busy getting patterns out to my testers and releasing patterns that I haven't updated over here in a while. There are several exciting things happening in my little corner of the world right now.

Lorene at Cre8tion Crochet announced one of the most exciting things that is going on with me on her blog last week. Go check it out and find out a little more about me while you are there!

My daughter had her dance recital last week and the week before that she had strep so we have just been crazy. I have gotten several things done though. Here is a pic of my little girl. She makes me so proud and is so beautiful!



And here are some peeks at what has been on my hook (and my testers)!

This one is going to be released either today or tomorrow.

And this beanie is going to be my first contribution over at Cre8tion Crochet!


So what has been on y'alls hooks or what has been keeping you busy?


No comments:

Post a Comment