Friday, November 7, 2014

New Pamala Patterns

I've got three more Pamala patterns in the hands of my testers. I finished up my own Pamala Headband/Earwarmer last night and am wearing it today! It is nice and wide and quite warm.

The other two patterns with testers for that line are the Cowl/Infinity Scarf and the Boot Cuffs! I am really excited for these because they are in my mama's honor. If you haven't read about the motivation behind these patterns, you can do that here. And you can get the first Pamala pattern, the Buttoned Slouch, here on the Cre8tion Crochet blog.

I have some other very exciting ideas bouncing around in my head as well! Next week, I will finally get back to highlighting my testers! To read the first bit about one of my testers, Miss Hollie, you can go here.

Keep hooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment