Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Roundup - Free and Paid Patterns

I love Christmas;  SO, I decided to do a roundup of some of my favorite free and paid Christmas patterns! There are so many that I like that I had to stop myself after a while and decide which were my absolute favorites.


All pictures belong to the designers listed.





FREE PATTERNS

1. Countdown Calendar
This first one is from Heidi at SnApPy ToTs. I wanted to do this for my kids this year but time just got away from me. I will definitely be doing it next year (probably working on it over the summer when things are a bit slower for us) so my kids can count down to Christmas!

2. Trees go Round Adult Hat
This one reminds me of the Christmas nougats that my mom always seemed to have around during the holiday season. And Lorene at Cre8tion Crochet also has the toddler size so you and your mini-me can match!

3. Christmas Wine Bottle Wrap
Lorene makes the list again with this pattern. I love wine and so anything that can make gifting it pretty is great in my mind. But if you aren't a wine drinker, I am sure this could also be used for the sparkling juices.

4. Christmas Tree Coffee Cozy
For me, this one is not limited to just Christmas but evergreens mean winter in my mind. I love this cozy pattern and have made a few as gifts. Moogly always has some of the neatest ideas!

5. Preemie Elf Hat
A cause that is near and dear to me is the tiny babies (and some not so tiny) that are in the NICUs and their parents. I have had 2 nephews in NICU when they were born. Often the only personality that they can have is the little hats that they get to wear. So I always enjoy seeing what Janaya at Charmed by Ewe comes up with for preemie hats. She has several others besides this one, so please give a look around and maybe make some hats for those little ones!

PAID PATTERNS

6. Lovely Christmas Garland
One & Two Company has some very wonderful applique and garland patterns. I think this is one of my favorites because I like holly and it just says holidays to me. This pattern is also available in a pattern pack with 3 appliques and another garland pattern.

7. Reindeer Booties
One & Two Company makes the list again with this absolutely ADORABLE pattern. Both of my children are begging me for a pair of these. They may get them in their stockings! Besides the child size, she has them in baby and toddler as well. You can also get all three sizes in a pattern pack.

8. Elf Hat - Newborn to Adult
Janaya of Charmed by Ewe gets another mention! The newborn through adult size of her preemie hat listed above is a paid pattern. I just love the look of this one so much that I had to include it here as well!

9. Santa's Night Cap Set
This cute pattern from Sarah at Briar Rose Boutique uses the crocodile stitch which I absolutely LOVE using. It is one of my favorites! The set is for 0-6m and 6-12m but she also has just the hat for toddlers through large adult.

10. Christmas Stocking
And last but not least is Schere from Schere's Crafty Corner. Her Christmas Stocking is one of my favorite patterns, especially as it is super easy to take on the go with me. I am working on a couple of them right now for a customer and am going to do a slight adaptation at the top because she wants names on them.

I hope you enjoyed my Christmas roundup! What are your favorite Christmas patterns to make?


No comments:

Post a Comment