Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Free Pattern: Interlocking Chains Scarf

Happy New Year! I have been super busy the last couple weeks just being Mom and enjoying having time with my munchkins. I hope that y'all had wonderful holidays and time with your families as well.

I got to spend some time crocheting and relaxing which was wonderful as well. I am super excited about some of the items that I have coming soon. There are some more Swirling Leaves patterns and I am working on some slippers in the Pamala line with 2 options, basic and cuffed.

One of the other things that was on my hook over the break was my Interlocking Chains Scarf done in a super bulky yarn. We have had some cold weather move in and I have been very grateful for its warmth because I don't like cold!



To get the pattern, go HERE to the Cre8tion Crochet blog where I am a contributor. It's a free pattern, and I hope you enjoy it! Let me know, what colors would you work it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment