Monday, February 9, 2015

Swirling Leaves Fingerless Gloves

Swirling Leaves is one of my favorite stitches to use. I found it originally on a stitch site then adapted it to work how I wanted it to but left the basic bones of the stitch alone. I now have several patterns available in this line and some of them are free as contributions to Cre8tion Crochet.

I love this picture from one of my pattern testers. She did the Swirling Leaves Vest, Boot Cuffs and Fingerless Gloves for me. She used Lion Brand Heartland Glacier Bay Tweed and I LOVE how they came out.




So, without further ado, my latest pattern for Swirling Leaves, fingerless gloves. There are 3 length options and five different sizes included in the pattern, so there is something for everyone. I love how elegant they look in the Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable. There are so many options with color changes and adding embellishments and yarn choice. These are a hit with younger girls as well, as one of my testers had her daughter steal the first pair and then request a second.




And special just for my followers here, a special code (SLFG Release) to get 50% off for the release! This code will expire on Thursday, February 12th at noon central time.

No comments:

Post a Comment