Thursday, February 12, 2015

100 PATTERNS!

I'm kinda slow this week! I just realized that with the release of my Swirling Leaves Fingerless Gloves I am now at 100 released patterns. That is just amazing to me.

I started releasing my designs in March of last year and continue to be overwhelmed with how much I have been able to accomplish in a relatively short time. I have several more designs in the works and can't wait to share them with y'all. Also, stay tuned for a big announcement coming soon for next month!



Some of the new items that will be coming will be clothing items and I am going to continue to work on fashionable and stylish items and accessories and of course will continue with my graphs as well because those are just fun for me.

Anyway! On to the news of this post. To celebrate 100 patterns, I am going to have a sale! 40% off patterns in my Ravelry store (excluding Pamala line and eBooks). Use the code "100patterns" to get the discount.


So tell me, as I continue to design, what are some of y'all's favorite items to see patterns for?

No comments:

Post a Comment