Monday, March 9, 2015

On My Hook March 2015

This year seems to be flying by! I have been really busy with doctor appointments and trying to find some answers with my health but have also been busy with designs as well. I have several in the works that I am really excited about as I start working on clothing designs.


Here's a peek at one that I am working on as a top.


It is going to be an oversized top with a crop or tunic length option. I am really excited about this one.

I've also been working on a infinity scarf with some yarn that I received from Red Heart Yarns. They sent me some to review, and I am using Stellar and With Love for the scarf. I'll have a review of the Stellar yarn when I release the pattern. I will also be doing a video tutorial for one of the techniques that I use in the scarf so keep an eye out for that. Here is a peek of that one.


I'm working on getting my basic beanie written out to post as a free pattern. It will be sized from Preemie through Large Adult. I will be posting it here and also working up a chunky version. 

I've also been working on some tests for other designers but can't share those right now and working on some orders for customers. One of the orders for a customer I ended up creating my own design for so I will be writing up the pattern and sending it to testers soon. Here is that project.



The feathers I used for it came from JoAnn Fabrics and Crafts. Click HERE to get them.

The other orders that I am working on are for Bonita Patterns' Crocodile Stitch Booties which is one of my favorite things to make. The first set I am making in Boutique Unforgettable in Dragonfly. I carry my crochet with me everywhere and was working on these in church yesterday.


So that is what is on my hook. What has been on yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment