Tuesday, March 10, 2015

ONE YEAR CELEBRATION

It's hard for me to believe that I have been writing and releasing my patterns to the public now for almost a year! I have come a long way this past year. My total number of patterns released so far is 103 with more on the way. I have been so blessed to be surrounded by great creative people and some amazing mentors!

I still occasionally do custom orders but my LOVE is designing. I am happiest with a hook and yarn in hand and an original design on the hook.





To celebrate my anniversary, I'm having a REALLY BIG giveaway (find it HERE). Just to give you an idea of how big, here is who I have contributing so far but more may join the fun:

RED HEART YARN
Creative Threads by Leah (of course)
Creative Jams with Leah
Kaleidoscope Art&Gifts
Esjay Crochet
Blackstone Designs
Darcy's Crochet Creations
Sick 'Lil Monkeys
Laura Mae's Crochet
AllieCat's Hats and Crafts
Yarn Medley's from the Heart
The Hookeraholic Crochet
The Blue Star Boutique
Evergreen Shore

The giveaway will start on the 16th and run through the end of the month, but some of the other fun is going to be starting sooner so keep your eyes open for the rest of what is happening!

I'm really excited about the giveaway and the other fun that I have planned! What would y'all like to see as part of the celebration?

No comments:

Post a Comment