Friday, June 6, 2014

Meet My Testers: Hollie Bobo

As I said earlier this week, I wouldn't be able to do what I do without my marvelous testers. They help me to make sure that my patterns are what they should be before I release them for the public to use. The first one that I am going to highlight is the wonderful Hollie! She is my right hand with my pattern test lab. I love working with her, and we recently found out that we were born only 3 days apart! So here is Hollie and a little bit about her in her own words:



Hello fellow hookers!! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Hollie Bobo, and I am addicted to crocheting. Oh wait....wrong group.... Well, since you're all here, let me tell you a little about myself!! My mom taught me the basics of crocheting and how to read "the language" about 9 years ago when I was pregnant with my 3rd son. Before that, the only time I picked up a hook was to make a baby hat entirely out of slip stitches!!! Needless to say, it was incredibly tight and would never fit ANY baby!!! After that, I decided I wanted to learn how to REALLY do it. And now here we are 9 years later, and I'm officially hooked!!! *pun intended* There are a few crochet related items I can't live without....my clay hooks covered by the super talented Kelli Wohlgemuth over at Sick Lil' Monkeys, cotton yarn (especially I Love This Cotton), any yarn spun by the lovely Shannon Kilmartin, better known as The Hookeraholic Crochet, and a fun and different pattern written by the fantabulous Leah, of course!!!

I was born and raised in good old Pennsylvania and currently live in Bernville, PA which is about an hour and half west of Philly. I met my husband of 13 years, John, at college out in Indiana. I am a stay at home mom to 4 wonderful children. My oldest son, Alexander, is 12, Ashton is 10, Aiden is 8, and my little princess, Ansleigh,
is 3. They are seriously the loves of my life, and also my little models for all the things I hook up!!!! When I am not crocheting, I can be found in the kitchen most likely whipping up some cupcakes. I love to cook and bake for my friends and family.

Well, that about wraps it up. Thank you so much for sticking around and getting to know me better!!!! I hope to "see" you all around Facebookland really soon!!!!



I hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit about Hollie. Stay tuned for more features on my testers.

No comments:

Post a Comment