Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Support Small Businesses, Part 2

Monday on my Facebook page I posted asking for ten small businesses to tag their shop and I would look through their photos and share my favorites. Yesterday I shared five of them here. I think that it is important to promote other small businesses. We all do what we do for basically the same reasons: to bring in the little bit extra, to be able to stay home with kids, to help support our families and because we love what we do.



Here are the other five businesses that I featured Monday on my page and their photos. DISCLAIMER: These photos belong to the business named and do not belong to me. They have been told that their page and pics would be shared on my blog post.

6.) Lovin' Hands Creations by Barb - Barb is one of my talented testers. This creation (and model) is so cute. I love the top paired with the skirt and the pose and smile remind me of my own little diva!


7.) The Pink T-Rex - Kimberly is another of my talented testers. The photo I picked from her page was becuase it is the one that my daughter would have picked. I think she did an awesome job on this hat.


8.) Udderly Unique - The picture for this business I just couldn't resist. I love baby animals and especially goats! These little ones are employees of the business or will be in the future. The Pappas family makes and sells homemade bath items. This business started out as a family 4-H project. I love hearing stories like this. In addition to their Facebook page, Udderly Unique has a website.


9.) Warm and Kozy Kreations by Cindy - I had a hard time choosing from her pictures but just couldn't resist this owl diaper cover set made by Cindy. It is so cute. The colors go really well together as well.


10.) Yarn Medley's from the Heart - Spinning is one of the things that I want to learn, and this handspun from Nondas is beautiful. I love the bright summery colors! Besides Facebook, she can be found in her Etsy shop as well. Nondas is another one of my testers and crochets as well as knits!



I enjoyed sharing these shops with y'all! Hope you enjoyed seeing them as well. 

Do you have a favorite shop or two? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment